Tuesday, December 06, 2005

On God (good) questions

I used to be a teacher (sometimes I still am!). Actually, all of us are, at some point and time. What is a father or mother if not a teacher? How about an older brother or sister. I am watching our youngest child grow and it is amazing how quickly he learns things by watching his older brother...so we are all teachers.

Some of the most effective classes I had with my students ended with a question for them to "chew on" (Thanks, Brad/Bruce). I recently have been taking a look at 29 questions that Jesus asked while here on earth. Some of them will show up in the posts to follow...but the main idea is that a good question not only "stops you in your tracks," but also helps you re-evaluate your entire view of the situation and leads you to contemplate your position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home